Link Tracking for Outlook
Now you can apply the link tracking functionality that you know and love in Mail Merge to 1:1 emails for a more in-depth look at how your prospects are engaging with the content you send their way.
Sending a tracked email in Outlook is quick and simple. To get started:
1. Open your email composer and type out your email like you normally would.
2. Place your cursor in the point in the email where you’d like to insert a tracked link.
3. Click the “Tracked Link” icon in your Outlook ribbon.
4. In the pop-up window, fill in the text that you’d like to turn into a hyperlink, the URL, and the title.
4. We send you a notification when your prospect clicks the link!