What’s New: January Product Updates
New year, new features! We’re ringing in 2016 by releasing two exciting product updates, including the ability to customize mail merges by recipient, and 180 days of searchable tracking data available in the Yesware Personal Tracking Report.
1. Customizable Mail Merge Stages
Each prospect is different, and your mass missives need to add value and stand out to each one. Now, you can modify the standard message for each recipient at any stage of your mail merge.
- Set up your mail merge like you would normally
- On the “preview” page, you will be able to view each of your recipients in the left-hand column
- Click on the person’s name whose message you want to customize
- Click the “edit” button to the right of the “Email Body” header, personalize your message, and save changes
Once you’ve modified and saved your message, a green “C’ icon should appear next to the recipient’s name.
2. 180 Days of Tracking Data
Now, you can access to up to 180 days of email tracking data in the Yesware Personal Tracking Report. View your email opens from the last 30 days in the Tracking Report graph, or click the “All Messages” button to sort email tracking data by “opened,” “unopened,” and additional filters.