Introducing The 7-Day Crash Course In Sales Prospecting
We’re introducing a 7-day email course on sales prospecting — with 18 email templates totally free for the taking.
7 emails, 7 days, 7 short lessons on outreach tactics that really work. All backed by data and proven examples from real sales teams.
By the end of the course you’ll be armed with breakout sales development know-how and the tools you need to turn cold emails and calls into meetings that increase sales.
You’re going to learn all about:
- 3 new (super secret) cold email formulas that just plain work
- Why standing like Superman can help you fight cold call anxiety
- New Yesware data on the best times to call
- 6 “trigger events” that are key to perfect timing
- The one little tweak that can help you boost your response rate by 12%
- Why inbox competition is your biggest threat (and how to avoid it)
And did we mention the 18 free email templates? Think of it as a little gift to get you started. 🙂 After completing the course you’ll receive:
- 4 follow-up email templates
- 4 cold email templates
- 5 keeping-in-touch email templates
- 5 “breakup” email templates (for when you need to cut your losses)
As an outbound salesperson, you know all about hitting the ground running. You have a quota to meet, and you’re responsible for building your own bridge to get there.
It’s not often that you find a guidebook that shows you exactly what to do and gets information across FAST. This prospecting sales course will help you win those meetings and fill your quota.
Here’s what that looks like:
- One email each day over seven days (Day 1 starts when you register)
- Quickly digestible tips and strategies (No fluff)
- Under two-minute read time for each email
- Scannable headlines and charts
- Tips to start implementing (We mean it—as soon as you’re done reading each email.)
Bottom line: This seven-day email-only adventure will teach you how to get meetings, increase sales, and expand your network by mastering the art (and science) of sales prospecting. It starts right now.