Google Apps Cloud Alliance Attracts More Partners
Posted by: Joe Panetieri at Talkin' Cloud | June 2012 | Read Original Article
The Cloud Alliance for Google Apps is expanding one week before the Google I/O conference in San Francisco. The consortium, which seeks to promote applications that are integrated with Google Apps, has attracted these five new members: AwayFind, Harvest, Lucidchart, ShuttleCloud and Yesware.
The Alliance and its members promote awareness of the Google Apps Marketplace, share best practices for operating within the ecosystem while also promoting their SaaS applications to partners and customers.
Here’s a bit of background on each of the new members:
- AwayFind alerts users to urgent emails even if they’ve stepped away from their inbox — transforming urgent messages into SMS, Voice, iPhone, or Android notifications.
- Harvest is a time tracking software platform that allows freelancers and teams to track time for billing and customer invoicing.
- Lucidchart offers collaborative online diagramming to draw flowcharts, org charts, wireframes, UML, mind maps and more.
- ShuttleCloud offers data management and migration solutions for Google Apps administrators and users. The company partners with Google Apps resellers.
- Yesware is a Gmail productivity service that helps users close deals faster. It offers email tracking and analytics, customizable sales templates, CRM integration and more to help salespeople communicate with customers.
The consortium’s expansion arrives one week before Google I/O, a massive conference for developers who focus on Google Chrome OS, Android and other Google technologies. Although Google Apps does not have a dedicated track at the conference, there should be plenty of Google Apps partner chatter in the hallways.