It’s the last week before Christmas–close out sales before the holidays begin!
1. Tie Your Products or Services to Your Prospect’s Bottom Line
Learn how your prospect earns revenue and measures success so you can communicate the way your product or service will benefit his business. Ask simple, straightforward questions to really understand your prospect’s needs to tailor your pitch specifically for that prospect:
- How does your business work and how do you make money?
- What are your immediate and long-term goals?
- Is there anything we’re not doing that we could be doing to serve you better?
- What are the most important actions we can focus on to improve your business, sales and bottom line?
- What has changed in your business since we first started doing business together?