What’s New: December Product Updates
Our product team has been hard at work on some exciting enhancements to Yesware for Gmail and Outlook. This month, we’re rolling out new interactive reports, better link tracking, and three more improvements to help you sell smarter and more effectively.
Speed up the sales process by helping your reps focus their time and attention on the opportunities that are most likely to close.
Yesware’s Activity vs. Engagement Report reveals which customers are most engaged with your sales team, offering data-driven recommendations on who to keep pursuing and who isn’t worth the effort. It’s the context you need to stop wasting time on unlikely buyers and ineffective outreach.
This new report is currently available for Team Leaders on Yesware Enterprise as part of Yesware’s Prescriptive Analytics offering.
Add the new Sales Activity Dashboard App to your Salesforce instance to access to 5 interactive reports, created to help managers track and improve team performance. Give sales managers the data they need to view each rep’s activity as compared to the rest of the team, pinpoint activity that leads to success, and set up a system to replicate effective sales strategy across their team.
Available free on the Salesforce AppExchange.
3. Link Tracking in Outlook Templates
Now it is easy for Outlook users to include tracked links in email templates for even more visibility into how prospects are engaging with your messaging.
To use Tracked Links in Templates in Outlook:
- Click the Yesware icon in your Outlook Ribbon
- Select Preferences from the drop-down, and check “Track Template Links.”
Now, whenever you use a template with hyperlinks in it, those hyperlinks will be inserted as tracked links into your newly composed message.
4. Salesforce Sidebar Improvements
We have two new and exciting improvements to our Salesforce Sidebar functionality!
1. Our Salesforce Sidebar is bigger and better than ever. No more scrolling! See your Contacts and Tasks, and Opportunities in Salesforce in one glance.
2. No more toggling back and forth between different windows for Outlook users! Our Salesforce Sidebar now creates a new task inside the Salesforce Sidebar when you press the “Log to Salesforce” button, rather than popping up in a new window.
5. MSI Installer for Outlook
It’s now easier than ever to get your whole team set up and selling smarter with Yesware. Customer IT teams can centrally manage department-wide installations using deployment tools such as SCCM, rather than having each user install Yesware individually.
For help using the MSI Installer for Outlook, contact us at help.yesware.com.
Individual users can always install Yesware for Outlook installer directly from www.yesware.com.