3 Sales Tips to Jumpstart Your Sales Week
It’s the last couple weeks of January! Get your last sales in before the month closes out.
1. Qualify Leads Before You Prospect
Sign on the right customers for your product or service by doing some research and asking a few questions:
- Is it a project you want to work on?
- Is the client someone you can get along with?
- Do their expectations align with how you work?
- Do they have enough money to afford you?
2. Become the Hunted
Spend time with your clients and build a relationship so they will stay with you and leverage their networks to give you easier sales.
3. Be Specific to the Decision Maker
Personalize your pitch your prospect knows how your product pertains to his company. Do your research and build credibility so the prospect will want to talk to you again.
(via Inc. Magazine)
Get sales tips and strategies delivered straight to your inbox.
Yesware will help you generate more sales right from your inbox. Try our Outlook add-on or Gmail Chrome extension for free, forever!
Hit your number every monthGet Yesware for free
Works on Outlook or Gmail (+ many more integrations)
Sales, deal management, and communication tips for your inbox