Exciting news for Gmail and O365 users: Soon you will have a brand new Campaigns dashboard in your inbox.
All About the Redesign: What’s on Deck
With this new redesign, you’ll be able to:
- Get insights into campaign-level analytics
- See more campaigns at once with a condensed interface
- Easily view which campaigns and touches are in-progress
- Know how your team is performing with team-level analytics
- Search for campaigns
You’ll be able to see campaign-level stats with:
- Open %
- Click %
- Connect %
- In Progress/Total Recipients
In our new Condensed View, you’ll see more Campaigns at once. When you hover on a campaign row, you’ll see the following icons:
- Add Recipients
- Manage Recipients
- Edit Touches
If you click directly on a campaign card, you’ll be brought to the View Touches mode.
If you have more than 20 campaigns, you’ll see pagination for improved performance:
Our new Campaigns dashboard will be rolled out in the next month, with some features rolling out before others. Enjoy your actionable insights!