This month, we have three updates that improve the experience for all Gmail users.
Plus, on the Touchpoints side, we have two exciting updates.
Three Updates That Improve The Gmail Experience
1. Take Control of Your Emails With Hover Actions
We want you to work smarter. Which means gaining as many insights into your email as possible.
Now, you’ll see different activities based on your email opens (also available in the Inbox or Sent folder). All you have to do is hover the green eye:
You’ll see when your messages are interacted with to reflect views of tracked emails, presentations, links, and attachments:
To see more detailed tracking engagement, click into the email for a full tracking feed:
Note: All unread emails will include a grey eye icon:
2. Improvements to the Gmail Sidebar Experience
You should be productive exactly where you work — your inbox.
This holds true with the new Gmail interface. Specifically in the sidebar.
Here’s what the collapsed sidebar looks like:
You can get quick access to the Salesforce Sidebar that links your Contacts or Leads directly into your inbox:
Or you can access Touchpoints:
3. New Icons In The Gmail Compose Window
You’ll also notice the new icons in the Gmail compose window:
Here’s a breakdown of each icon:
Two Updates That Improve Your Touchpoints Experience
1. Import Recipients to Touchpoints from Salesforce Without Leaving Your Inbox
Previously, in order to add Contacts or Leads from Salesforce to Touchpoints, you had to add from Salesforce or export a list to add as a CSV.
Now, you won’t have to leave your inbox to import recipients to Touchpoints from Salesforce.
All you have to do is click the “Import Salesforce list” drop-down:
- Select a Contact or Lead List view
- Make edits to your recipient list (these won’t reflect in Salesforce)
- Confirm that merge fields pull through by clicking “Preview and Customize”
2. Easily Navigate Between Touches Using Left-Hand Navigation
Now, it’s even easier to manage your campaigns.
For easier navigation while managing campaigns or adding prospects, there is now left-hand navigation.
This way, you can jump between specific touches and parts of the campaign:
Next month we’ll have even more updates for the Gmail and O365 experience. Stay tuned!