First, an update that shows who is opening your emails — in real-time. See how you can get instant gratification and plan to work smarter with browser pop-up tracking alerts.
Get Instant Tracking Alerts With Browser Pop-Up Notifications
Once you experience what a tracking notification can do for you, it’s hard to go back to your life before.
This update shows pop-up notifications any time there is a new tracking event. This includes email opens and link clicks.
To receive these notifications, the All Events Feed must be popped out in a new browser tab:
Click “YES” when prompted:
- If the message was sent to a single recipient, the notification will include the email subject, the recipient (name or email) and the time of the tracking event
- If the message was sent to multiple recipients, the notification will include the first recipient (name or email) and “or [# of other recipients] others.”
If at any time you would like to disable the notifications, select “Tracking Events Settings” and switch the toggle for “Event Notifications” to OFF:
Campaigns Dashboard Includes Shared Campaign-Level Stats for Greater Manager-Level Visibility
Premium and Enterprise users: this one’s for you.
Last month, we brought a redesign to the Campaigns dashboard that included:
- Insights into individual campaign-level analytics
- A condensed interface that displays more campaigns at once
- Better overall visibility into which campaigns and touches are currently in progress
Now, we’re continuing the momentum to make campaigns usage even more actionable.
Our latest update:
- Brings managers and admins insights into how campaigns are performing across their team
- Allows individual users to compare their campaign usage to the rest of the team
By default, the campaigns modal will display your individual campaign-level stats with My Stats:
Toggle to Campaign Stats to view his update. The toggle is sticky and will stay on your latest preference:
For shared campaigns, you can view campaign-level stats for:
- In Progress / Total Recipients: Number of in-progress and total recipients added to a campaign
- Open %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who opened an email
- Click %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who clicked a tracked link or attachment
- Connect %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who replied to an email
Note: The number of in-flight recipients on each touch will also reflect the activity of everyone who’s using the campaign, not just you.
For campaigns that are not shared, you’ll see Campaign Not Shared – No Campaign Stats:
Sincere thanks from everyone at Yesware for another great year.
Have a safe and happy new year!