Premium and Enterprise users: we’re unveiling an update to our Campaigns Dashboard that will help you gain more visibility into how shared campaigns are performing across teams.
Campaigns Dashboard Includes Shared Campaign-Level Stats For Greater Manager-Level Visibility
Last month, we brought an exciting redesign to the Campaigns dashboard that included:
- Insights into individual campaign-level analytics
- A condensed interface that displays more campaigns at once
- Better overall visibility into which campaigns and touches are currently in progress
Now, we’re continuing the momentum to make campaigns data even more actionable.
Our latest update:
- Surfaces insights for managers and admins into how campaigns are performing across their team
- Allows individual users to compare their campaign usage to the rest of the team
By default, the campaigns modal will display your individual campaign-level stats with My Stats:
Toggle to Campaign Stats to view this update. The toggle is sticky and will stay on your latest preference:
For shared campaigns, you can view campaign-level stats for:
- In Progress / Total Recipients: Number of in-progress and total recipients added to a campaign
- Open %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who opened an email
- Click %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who clicked a tracked link or attachment
- Connect %: Percentage of recipients added to a campaign who replied to an email or connected via phone
Note: The number of in-flight recipients on each touch will reflect the activity of everyone who is using the campaign, not just you:
(For campaigns that are not shared, you’ll see Campaign Not Shared – No Campaign Stats.)
Sincere thanks from everyone at Yesware for another great year.