The Yesware Yetis have been hard at work updating your sales toolkit to include new features that will help you roar into March and crush your sales goals.
This month, we’re introducing Mail Merge with template integration for Outlook, the option to sync recurring meetings to Salesforce for Google Apps users, and a few updates to our iPhone app.
1. Mail Merge for Outlook
The wait is over! Mail Merge for Outlook is rolled out to all Team and Enterprise users, allowing you to send personalized emails to up to 200 recipients at once, all from inside Outlook.
Read the how-to guide or follow along with this gif to get started:
2. Sync Recurring Meetings to Salesforce
Tired of updating your Salesforce calendar every week to reflect recurring meetings? Yesware for Gmail now supports recurring meeting sync to Salesforce for Enterprise users. Simply open the event in Google Calendar and check the box next to “Sync Calendar Event to Salesforce” to eliminate that extra step from your weekly routine.
3. New Updates to Yesware’s iPhone App
See if you can spot all three enhancements to the Yesware mobile app, available in the Apple App Store.
- Inbox Search Bar: No more scrolling! Just type keywords into the new search bar to easily locate any message in your inbox.
- Landscape Mode for iPhone: The mobile app now adapts to both portrait and landscape view, so you can turn your phone to the side for a wider view.
- Push Notifications: Want to keep in touch with your prospects in real-time when you’re out of the office? Enable push notifications for the Yesware App in iPhone Settings to receive link, email, and attachment tracking alerts right on your lock screen.