This month, we have plenty of exciting updates for our O365 users!
First up, a simple way to manually log emails to Salesforce. Then, we have three updates that will make Campaigns even more user-friendly.
Let’s get started.
Sync Emails to Salesforce Using ‘Log to Salesforce’
This update allows you to manually log all emails to Salesforce, inbound and outbound.
There are a few key cases for which it’s useful to be able to manually log outbound emails:
- You sent an email on a mobile device (or any place where Yesware isn’t installed)
- You accidentally sent an email using the Outlook Send button instead of Send With Yesware
In these cases (and others), it’s helpful to have the option to retroactively sync, in order to ensure that Salesforce is a complete record of email activity and to maintain the data integrity of Salesforce.
To log the selected email in your inbox, click on Log Email to Salesforce from the Yesware Sidebar, in the Sidebar tab:
From here, you can edit and save the task to Salesforce. We will only show the Log Email to Salesforce button once to ensure that you don’t log multiple times.
Three New Updates For Campaigns
1. A Dashboard Redesign For Campaigns
With our Campaigns redesign, you can:
- Get insights into Campaign-level analytics
- See more campaigns at once with the condensed interface
- Easily see which campaigns and which touches are in-progress
Here are the different campaign-level stats you can access:
- In Progress / Total Recipients: Number of in-progress and total recipients you added to a campaign
- Open %: Percentage of recipients you added to a campaign who opened an email
- Click %: Percentage of recipients you added to a campaign who clicked a tracked link or attachment
- Connect %: Percentage of recipients you added to a campaign who replied to an email or connected via phone
With the newly Condensed view, you’ll be able to see more Campaigns at once. Now, when you hover on a campaign row, you’ll see the following icons:
- Add Recipients
- Manage Recipients
- Edit Touches
2. Search Bar Now Supports Searching by Campaigns
Previously, when using the Campaigns search bar, you were only able to see matching Recipients. With this update, you’ll be able to search and see both matching Campaigns and Recipients.
This is helpful if you have a lot of Campaigns and you’d like to search for the right Campaign with ease. If there are no matching results, we’ll let you know.
When you search, you’ll see matching Campaigns and Recipients as separate sections, to make it easy to distinguish search results:
3. Create and Use Campaigns Signature
Previously, you needed to manually add a signature to any Campaigns automated email touches (by using a Template, for example). Now, you can create a signature to use across O365 Campaigns.
Now you can create your signature. (Not sure what to put? Get inspiration from our guide.)
After creating your signature, Include Campaigns Signature will default to being ON for all automated email touches of the current campaign.
(Note: Any edits made to your signature will be applied to all campaigns in-flight as well as any campaign you send in the future with the signature toggle turned on.)
You can also Delete your Campaigns Signature (after clicking Edit) but will get the following warning message if you choose to do so (better safe than sorry!):
If you have any questions, please reach out to our amazing Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
And stay tuned for more updates next month!