Infographic: Mobile vs Desktop Email Behavior At Work
Where do you read your email?
To answer that question, we researched desktop and mobile email habits over the course of a typical workday, drawn from over 14 million messages sent by Yesware Enterprise users.
Check out the infographic below to understand when your recipient is most likely to be reading your emails at their desk or on the go.
Mobile vs Desktop Email Behavior At Work
Want to display this infographic on your site?
Mobile Email Research: Key Takeaways
- People are more likely to open email on their phones from 6-8 am, during their morning commutes.
- Email productivity peaks around 10 am.
- People send fewer and fewer emails after lunch as the week goes on.
- Afternoon email apathy sets in between 3 and 4 pm.
- Evening email is read on mobile, so keep your after-hours messages brief and to the point.
Hit your number every monthGet Yesware for free
Works on Outlook or Gmail (+ many more integrations)
Sales, deal management, and communication tips for your inbox